top of page

Order a sign

Enquires by email to are welcomed, or call Ross on 07785768922 and follow up with an email including the following details:

  • Brief description of the work required

  • Location

  • Phone number

  • Description of the surfaces to be sign-written. (Wood, metal, masonry, glass etc.)

  • Dimensions of the sign board(s) required/area(s) to be sign-written. Approximate dimensions should be fine at this point, as a site visit it often required before designing.

  • Existing logos/artwork that must be incorporated Supplied in ai. eps. format. If you don't have any existing artwork, don't panic! In fact, I'd love to design your sign from scratch.

  • Clear photographs of the job showing full shopfront/bar/vehicle etc.

  • Reference photographs Some photos of related work you have seen that you like.

  • Timescale Any fixed deadlines to be met.

  • Budget If you don't have a fixed budget dont worry, we can discuss options. If you do though, please let me know. I can make a Rolls Royce, Ford Fiesta (no disrespect) or anything in between kind of sign, I just need to know whats available to work with.


Once I have the above information, we can then establish a budget to work to. As all my signs are bespoke made, I can design and choose material to suit almost any feasible budget. Upon receipt of all the above information I can typically provide a quote or good estimate. At that point, if you're keen to proceed, I take a deposit of 25% to secure the job. I can then design, create visuals, order materials, establish a turnaround time and prepare anything required for the proposed work. The remaining balance of 75% is due upon completion when an invoice is submitted, credit terms of 30 days for the remaining balance can be agreed with existing customers regarding repeat business.

bottom of page